Buckhurst Hill Lacrosse - A brief history
Buckhurst Hill Lacrosse Club is entering its 109th year of existence, now the only league club to remain in Essex.
Set up by a contingent of Woodford Lacrosse players back in 1912, the club won the Intermediate flags in their second season - this fantastic picture shows that victorious team, complete with some superb haircuts and better moustaches.
Captain Hough went on to lead Bucks to Senior Flags victory in 1925.
A great brief history of Bucks can be found on the Centurions website here: